In either case, it's time to start thinking about winter projects. If I wait until winter truly sets in, I get behind, waiting on supplies to arrive, or dip into Frosty Ennui in the wake of post-Christmas let-down.
So--the things I need to do and want to do:
1) Fix the sky blue gown. I finally got the bodice fitted properly (which was a deceptively easy fix), but the hem is still my slapdash, make-it-work machined job and it's too long. Re-hemming is on the docket.
2) Toddler dress. I have the Larkin and Smith pattern and a stash of linen in various colors, and I'm looking forward to making something miniature.
3) I want to make a 1920s or 1930s evening gown because I very much want to host a Jazz Age Shindig at our house. We'll see if either one happens.
4) And of course, all the Christmas crafts. Don't be alarmed if this space is overtaken by Pinterest-inspired Christmas crap in the next few weeks.
5) In my dream world, I'd start on a riding habit. We'll see, friends. We'll see.
Ask me sometime around January how all this is going, mkay?