Friday, October 31, 2014

The More I Wear This Caraco...

...the more I love it.


Easy to wear, comfortable (really!) and such a happy pink.  Have I mentioned that I'm quite pleased that I chose Borderline Obnoxious Pink for this ensemble?  I am.

Photo taken by Earle Davidson at the Historic Locust Grove Market Fair last weekend.  We had a beautiful time--perfect weather, a wonderful meal on Saturday night, and evenings spent in the firelit kitchen and breezy front porch of the house.  Who could ask for anything more?

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful! I've been thinking about buying or attempting to make one. The idea of trying to sew something complicated really stresses me out though. I wish I had your sewing skills!

Rowenna said...

Thanks, Caroline! Careful with caracos--the term is widely used and not well-defined, and some of the patterns out there might not be right for all impressions. (The JP Ryan one, for instance, is awesome if you're Dutch and questionable if not, in short ;) )

If you ever want to do a sewing project with a long-distance sewing buddy, let me know! That could be fun!