Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Moving...New Writing Blog!

When I started blogging, I wanted to write about two main topics: sewing/history/living history and writing.  I still want to write about those two things--but I've realized it makes a lot more sense to do it in two different places.

I love the communities I interact with on both sides, so if you're a writer-friend who'd rather not read about all these sewing shenanigans, come over to the new place: rowennamiller.blogspot.com.  If you're a stitchy-friend who'd rather skip the writing musings, stick with me here.  And of course, if you're a rare bird who wants to read about both--I'll see you even more often!

One more thing--thanks so much for stopping by!  Keep creating!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Rowenna. I, too have two blogs. The La Chatelaine Chocolat is my sewing and historical blog. I have another that focuses on art. www.astheartflies.blogspot.com

I sometimes neglect the later for the sewing blog but I hope to remedy that with a schedule. I am going to try. LOL.