But what is it going to become? That's your challenge, friends--and anyone who hazards a guess is entered in a giveaway to win:
A tube of my favorite beauty product, Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Rose (perfect for ever-so-historical pouts and modern looks, as well).
A randomly selected, lightly read historical fiction title from my library (requests welcome).
- I will be using additional materials already in my stash--possiblities include notions, additional fabric, trims, etc.
- I may or may not have discussed this project before--that is, it could be in a "hopes and dreams" post somewhere, or it might be an utterly new invention.
- And the big hint: This project marks a major departure for me, but I shan't say if it's in terms of time period, persona portrayed, style choices, or something else. I will say--think outside the box! And--this if you guess the departure's nature, you'll *probably* guess or come close to guessing the project!
Bonus! If anyone guesses 100% correctly, he or she shall receive the same prize as the randomly drawn winner. The first correct guess wins, so enter early if you think you've got it!
All you need to do is enter your guess in the comments below. Please enter only once, to be fair :) However, I'd appreciate it if:
1) You follow the blog if you enter. This isn't for a follower-collection goal--rather, it's just because I've run giveaways before and haven't been able to track winners down! Help me out--follow so when I announce that You've Won! you'll see the post in your feed.
2) You feel free to spread the word! If I have tons of entries, I *may* just need to add a runner-up prize :)
The contest runs for one week--comments open now and will be closed Wednesday, March 28.
Good Luck! Have Fun!