Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where Was I?

Ah, yes. I had several sewing projects going at once, and was busy writing, and quite a few other things, too. Got terribly off track there for a couple weeks, and I promise there was good reason, but I shan't bore you with that now. Instead--am pleased to be back!

I did have a chance to think about some topics I'd like to talk about in the next few months--though I do love my sewing, the posts have been a bit handcraft-heavy recently and I love sharing other historical tidbits with you, too. One spot I have quite a bit of random accumlated knowledge of the 18th century is medicine ("physick and surgery"), so I plan a "Medical Misconceptions" series--if there are topics or questions you're curious about or "facts" from the period you think have been misused, feel free to let me know in the comments! I'm still collecting ideas.

Also--several of my writing friends have put out delightful books recently or have books forthcoming, many historical, and I'd love to show them off here. I hope to hook a few interviews or guest posts down the line to freshen things up around here (don't you get terribly tired of listening to me?).

And...what else? We shall see--and I'm of course more than pleased to hear from you what you'd like to see more of!

Do you ever get distracted from blogging for a while? What gets you back on track?

No comments: