Monday, February 20, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Man, all I have to do is pop on my newsfeed to remember why I love my fellow bloggers! The lovely and talented Clare at Magpie Makes has bestowed me with the Liebster Blog award, which I understand from her post means favourite or dearest to showcase bloggers
with fewer than 200 followers



Well, shucks! Thanks for the shout-out, Clare--and if you all haven't popped by Magpie Makes, be sure to do so! Tons of great historical, vintage, and modern sewing inspiration over there!


And, ye terms and conditions of this award are simple:

1 - Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2 - Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3 - Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
4 - Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs with 200 followers or
less.
5 - Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.


Five blogs I think you should read, currently with less than 200 followers (or unlisted follower tallies, so I'm guessing), in no particular order:


#1 VR Christensen: If you like thoughtful writing and historical fiction, check out Val's blog. She has a real touch for the past, and asks really thought-provoking questions.


#2 Haley Whitehall: Another historical fiction writer, blogging in the publication trenches. Haley posts great indie book reviews and other topics of interest to the histfic fan.

#3 La Chatelaine Chocolat: Historical costuming with a lovely touch. I always look forward to Angela's project posts!



#4 Isis' Wardrobe: One of my favorite historical costuming blogs, Isis also posts gorgeous inspiration and informational posts.



#5 All the rest of you, contributing to the blogosphere! Look, I know it's cheating. But though I did a few shout-outs here, I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say I didn't love reading all your posts. If you've got under 200 followers, post a comment below about what you love to blog about!

2 comments:

Connie Keller said...

Congrats on the award. I'll check out your friends' blogs.

simple flower girl dresses said...

Thanks to the contribution to this blog, very Xin transport to be able to see.