You know what makes me feel better when I'm sick? Aside from sleeping a lot? Hot toddies, medicinal style.
1) Pour a splash of your whiskey of choice in a mug (preferably one of those glass ones, because the color is like sunshine--healing in and of itself). Less than a shot glass' worth is more than enough. I use Scotch.
2) Brew preferred herbal comforting tea of choice. Mine is Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime. Not sure if I actually like it that much or if that darn cute-as-heck bear on the package wins me over every time. Look at him in his little sleeping cap, dozing off in front of the roaring fire with his kitty friend on the rug behind him! *Melting with cuteness*
3) Pour the tea over the whiskey.
4) Stir in a spoonful of honey, if desired.
5) Inhale the warm vapors, sip luxuriously, and cocoon self in blanket.