Thursday, October 7, 2010

Historical Costume Inspiration Festival!

Check it out...
I'm hoping to post photos of the peacock gown tonight or tomorrow (crossing fingers) to participate in the festival. If I don't make it...there will be a post about my polonaise walking gown. Perhaps there will be one of both, because I'll think I won't finish the 30s gown and then I'll do something very foolish and stay up very late watching NCIS and stitching. Who knows? The day is young.

But until I post my gown pics--satiate your historic costuming cravings with the fabulous posts that are part of this festival, hosted by Story of a Seamstress!

3 comments:

Nicole MacDonald said...

can't wait to see the picture! I have a soft spot for peacock dresses - the first body paint I modeled was a peacock cocktail dress and will always be my FAV - a bit different to thes *giggle*
Off to check out that other site, those images are gorgeous!

www.damselinadirtydress.com

Kat Zhang said...

This is so neat! Can't wait for your pictures :D

Isis said...

Such a neat idea- I'm in!