Friday, July 16, 2010

Last Day to Help Direct the Course of...

...my next sewing project. No, not exactly world-shatteringly exciting. Read a bit more about each potential project, pop a vote into the side column, leave me a comment petitioning for your favorite, tell me I'm bonkers for making more clothes...whatever opinion you have, I'd love to hear it :)

I'll get started on whatever the final verdict is this weekend--whether that means trolling for patterns, digging out my bolt of linen, fabric-hunting, or chasing my husband around the house with a measuring tape (no, amazingly, that isn't what a normal Saturday looks like for us).

And writer-friends...with a weekend mostly to myself, I am setting the wholly unreasonable goal of finishing my revision and starting line-edits this weekend. I dreamt of purple pen marks on lines of text last night. Yes, it's gotten that bad (and yes, I'm stealing a purple pen from work to fulfill this prophetic vision). What think you? Have I gone completely mad (or was I nutsy already?)

Of course--Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

kimberlyloomis said...

Haha! I love it! I can think of no better color with which to do edits. Yeah for purple! Best of luck on the edits, painful though they may be, they're always worth the effort. Have a great weekend!

Miss Rosemary said...

haha! Wholly unreasonable goal. Don't we all do that? We think we have so much time to do things when in reality, there is NEVER enough time. I wish you luck though. Maybe you'll be the one of our lot who's able to do it.

Rowenna said...

Thanks ladies! Chugging along...and hoping to reach the goal of getting to use my purple pen soon!