Now Closed--Winner Announced The Week of August 9
The gist: My faithful blog readers have helped me to select a stockpile of shifts and shirts as my next project. As I'll be assembly-line producing a decent number of them, sewing one more for a friend is no great matter.
The goods: The winner may select a woman's shift or man's shirt. Ladies may select either an eighteenth-century three-quarter sleeved shift (Seven Years War/Revolutionary War/Georgian) or a short-sleeved early nineteenth century shift (Napoleonic/Regency). The item shall be of fine white linen, plain neck and sleeve finishing. Machine-sewn (sorry, no hand-sewing on this one). It's the perfect start for your period costume, or makes quite a romantic nightgown.
1) Leave a comment here to enter. Include an email address, please, for verification that you're a real person. I'll ask that you email me if you're the lucky winner!
2) Must be a follower to enter--if you follow through an RSS feed or Google Reader and aren't showing up here...let me know :)
3) You may earn an additional entry for each way you link back to this giveaway--a blog post, Facebook link, Tweet, whatever. Let me know in the comments for extra entries. (Same comment or more than one comment is ok.)
4) Entry to remain open here until August 6th. Deadline may be extended at discretion of blog owner, but shall not be shortened.
5) A winner will be selected at random.
6) UPDATE : NOW OPEN WORLDWIDE
6) The winner shall be patient, as this project will be completed in stages--but you can see the progress online!